Top 5 Morning Briefing
1. Telegram CEO announces the end of Telegram Open Network and Gram following regulatory battle
2. Standard Chartered says it's Issued the first Blockchain-based international Letter of #Credit (LC) transaction using China's national currency, the yuan.
3. Binance has frozen funds linked to the $49 million breach of the Upbit crypto exchange after hackers tried to liquidate some of their ill-gotten gains.
4. Ripple to offer loan products. Would that be bullish for XRP?
5. Crypto.com has secured what it claims is the largest insurance coverage in the industry, following a surge in new users and volumes over recent months.
1. Bitcoin community removes $200M worth of BTC from exchanges the first day after the halving.
2. A huge Bitcoin (BTC) transfer is turning heads in the crypto community.
Long Read Of the Day
1. A new report says that the blockchain technology market will reach $21 Billion by 2025. While unemployment and economic worry have grown due to the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses with blockchain projects see an opportunity to expand.
Tweet Of the Day
Disclaimer: None of the content in this newsletter is meant to be financial advice. Please do your own due diligence before taking any action related to content within this article. This post is for reference only. It will not help you to “lambo” or “moon” or any other euphemism for unhinged speculation. It should help you to supplement your own analysis of the markets. Enjoy.